Hit Counter

Hit Counters

Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekly Reflection 5.3.10

Guess what

My goal this week was to help others who are stuck with their work. I think that I have reached my goal. Throughout the week I achieved this by finishing what we're supposed to do, then if anybody needed help I just asked and they would call for me and I instructed to them what to do.



What

Played music, Made my highland home camp movie, ate lunch, Played indian tag, personalsed my blog, had a 1 on 1 conference with Miss Gorrie, Made my progress report for this term, wrote a success criteria for why the internet should be free (if it wasn't).



So What

I have learnt that you can't help someone before you finish yourself, so finish your work, and if you feel that you have the skills to help someone, go and help them.

Now What

My goal next week is to participate in classroom discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment