Hit Counter

Hit Counters

Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekly Reflection 11.03.10

Guess What

My goal this week was to participate in classroom discussions. I think I have achieved my goal this week. I’ve gone pretty well towards it, each time Miss Gorrie asks someone for the answer of a question, I always put my hand up if I know the answer.

What

Technology, guided reading, group maths, Tut pup maths, read e-mails, edited my blog, played music in the music room, introduced myself to some Japanese university exchange students on an O.E, shared ideas, had a conference.

So What

I’ve learned that if your answer is wrong, you don’t have to feel embarrassed. Everyone answers a question wrong from time to time.

Now What
My goal now is to approach a problem in a variety of ways.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like your've had a busy week. Good to see you persevering.

    ReplyDelete