Hit Counter

Hit Counters

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Term 1 Reflection

What did you learn?

I learnt that in this class that I am in, that I need to be very self managing because I found out the hard way. I left all of my tasks to the last couple of days of the term and I was struggling to complete them, but finally I did.


How do you know you got better?

By finding out the hard way and realising that the tasks needed to be done.


What were the highlights of the term?

Going to the Stomach music studio, the Wellington trip to Te Papa, Interock practice, achieving my goals.


How would you like to learn next term?

I would like to learn in a different kind of way than this term. Mabye having an alternative learning strategy.


Do you think your teacher gives you good advice about your learning?

Justify Miss Gorrie gives very good advice about my learning because whenever I had a mistake in my work, she would show me how to fix it in a way that I could understand.


Was there any learning you didn’t enjoy?

If yes, what and how could this be improved? I didn’t enjoy getting told off for doing something wrong. I could improve on not getting told off by not doing naughty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment