Hit Counter

Hit Counters

Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekly Reflection 19.03.10

Guess What
My goal was to approach a problem in a variety of ways. I didn’t reach my goal this week. I didn’t reach it because I still use only one way to solve problems for example: If I don’t know what to do I go and ask someone, instead of finding out myself.

What
Finished my power of one slideshow, wasted room 18 at softball, beat room 1 at Indian tag, had Interock practice, Went to see some Ucol music groups perform at the Stomach Creative Sounds Studio, went swimming, Went to Wellington to go and see the Anne Frank Exhibition at Te Papa, Went to KGAS( Kelvin Grove After School), ate, slept.

So What
I learnt this week that if I want to succeed in my goal, I need to purposely try and find another way to solve it, rather than just solve it how I would normally and wait for another way to solve it to come to me.

Now What
I think my next goal could be the same as this week and try and succeed it in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment