Hit Counter

Hit Counters

Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekly Reflection 5.2.10

Guess What

I completed my goal of the week which was to learn when humour is appropriate. It was a little bit confusing at the start but it got easier to understand and I learned how to.



What

I have learned when humour is appropriate.



So What

I learned that if a persons accent is different because they're from a different country, it is very disrespectful to laugh. Also, for example, if someone lets out a big fart, it is OK to laugh. But if someone trips up and cracks there skull, it is definitely not a time to laugh.



Now What

My next goal is to learn quick ways to get onto websites for class.

1 comment:

  1. Appropriate humour is an important skill to have and use Mitch, good to see you learning it.

    ReplyDelete